The Schabinger Pavilion
The Schabinger Pavilion is one of the largest buildings located on the fairgrounds and allows for a variety of year-round events including livestock shows, craft shows, expositions, large ceremonies, and many others. Shows requiring an additional 80,000 square feet may consider the Kent building as an addition to the Schabinger Pavilion due to the close proximity of the buildings.
- Fully landscaped exterior
- Concrete surface
- 40,000 Square feet, 225'x175'
- Portable stalls available
- Built-in and exterior was racks
- Open sides with optional side enclosures
- Public address system
- Restrooms conveniently located near the facility
- ADA accessible
- Ample parking
- Close proximity to the Grove and other on-site camping facilities