Trade shows, dinners, craft shows, and More!
The Kent Building is one of the largest open buildings located on the fairgrounds and allows for a variety of year round events. Trade Shows, livestock expositions, and craft shows are just a few of the past events held in the Kent Building. Located in close proximity to the Schabinger Pavilion, the Kent Building is perfect for events requiring multiple facilities.
- Fully lanscaped exterior
- Concrete surface
- Built-in and exterior wash racks
- 40,000 Square feet
- Seating up to 5000
- Portable stalls available
- Open sides with optional side enclosures
- Public address system
- Restrooms conveniently located near the facility
- ADA accessible
- Ample parking
- Close proximity to the Grove and other on-site camping facilities